High-quality, focused learning for your preschooler.
Learning Bridge Early Education Center program provides:
- Five play-based classrooms for children aged 2-5 years
- A structured full-day schedule to build your child's sense of safety and security
- An excellent staff/child ratio ensuring individual attention for your child
- Intentional curriculum to teach basic math and science, and early language and literacy
- A unique outdoor classroom that includes an ecology center with a sensory and vegetable garden, and a playground with sandbox and poured-surface bike track, and lots of toys!
- Organic meals and snacks that offer choices to accommodate every dietary need
- Enrichment programs and field trips to local museums and places of interest
- Regular family participation events including Math Night and the June Jamboree
- A lending library and monthly story time from Evanston Public Library
TAKE THE NEXT STEP:
If you are interested in this program:
CONTACT Early Learning Center Manager Joy Torres at 847-869-2680 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about current openings.
PLAN your tour of the Center right away, even if you are not certain of your final decision.
FOLLOW-UP directly with Ms. Joy to complete all of the necessary paperwork.
Ms. Joy also welcomes exploratory calls from parents not yet ready to enroll their child, or who are interested in chatting more about the Learning Bridge Early Learning Center.
We want to help you make the best decision you can for your infant and your family.