We met our $15,000 #GivingTuesday Goal!
Thank you to our donors and volunteers who helped the Center organize annual vision and hearing screenings to children and create a Gingerbread Person hunt! We have much to be grateful for in those serving on our Board of Directors and volunteering in classes.
Volunteers and partners are key to the outstanding services offered to Learning Bridge families.
Volunteer With Us
Whether you’d like to volunteer by yourself, with a group, or with your family, we have opportunities for you to make a difference and have fun!
Occasional volunteers support a range of important activities from helping at special events, to working in the garden, to reshelving supplies in our toy library, just to name a few.
Regular volunteers are able to commit to an ongoing project. For example, our Language Link program seeks people interested in supporting speech therapy in classrooms. Another regular volunteer, Lindsay Rubin, brings art to classrooms each month to help students prepare for our annual Art Institute outing.
We know that your time is a precious resources. Thank you for considering being a Learning Bridge volunteer.
Naturally, in accordance with Learning Bridge policy and Illinois state law, volunteers are required to have a background check run.
Want to learn more? Email our volunteer coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Partner With Us
Everyone in our community has an important contribution to make! The Learning Bridge is a crossroads for people, businesses, universities, and other civic participants to join together in support of Evanston’s very young children.
We are especially grateful to the partners whose names appear on this page for their many years of strong collaboration and support.
Your partnership - and mentorship - mean all the world to us.
Please contact Jenny Merdinger at email@example.com for more information about partnering with the Learning Bridge Early Education Center.
Partnerships, Grants, Support
- Thank you to our newest partner, Dental Art Specialists
- City of Evanston Mental Health Board
- DBS Microsystems
- Elizabeth Biedler Tisdahl Foundation
- Evanston Community Foundation
- Evanston Cradle to Career
- Evanston Police Department
- First Congregational Church of Evanston
- Francis Biedler Foundation
- Grumman/Butkus Associates
- Illinois Department of Human Services
- Infant Welfare Society of Evanston
- Kellogg School of Management
- KSMB Associates
- North End Mother's Club
- Northwestern Kellogg Cares Day
- Northwestern Athletic Department Community Care Day
- Reading Art with Lindy Rubin
- Rotary Club of Evanston Lighthouse Foundation
- Woman's Club of Evanston
- Winnetka Congregational Church